United Kingdom – John Henry Group’s official magazine, John Henry COMMUNICA returns in September and is available to pre-order.
Now in its third issue COMMUNICA reaches more than 2,000 readers online and offline and discusses news, features and impactful topics related to the John Henry Group’s UK-wide utilities and highways management footprint, as well as offering John Henry Group partners companies and clients a platform to talk about their latest projects.
In COMMUNICA Magazine No.3 explores:
- how a start-up ISP has aspirations to bring superfast broadband to SMEs based in London’s most exclusive area
- discusses how augmented reality smartphone apps are of benefit to telecoms companies
- takes a look at the true story behind the start-up of one of the UK’s largest telecoms companies
- how new John Henry Group interactive works signs are assisting bringing more information to members of the publics’ smart phones
- which products are set to make an impact internationally in the fibre marketplace in 2017 (contributed by Emtelle)
Previous articles in issues one and two of COMMUNICA have explored how a major civil engineering initiative could kick-start regeneration in the UK’s most deprived area and how new construction techniques are halving the time it takes to build new telecommunication networks.
John Henry COMMUNICA is available online, in print and on mobile phones and is a complimentary publication produced every six months by the John Henry Group.
To get your complimentary copy delivered straight to your inbox or to catch up on COMMUNICA issues one and two, click the link below: