UNITED KINGDOM – LEADING independent communications and civil engineering company John Henry Group has announced the launch of its new E-publication, COMMUNICA.
Released every six months, COMMUNICA will explore news and views from across both the John Henry Group and our clients’ businesses, making the magazine a great written forum to share ideas and news from across fibre, telecommunications and civil engineering.
The magazine will reach a huge demographic of managers, business leaders and directors across the industry in the United Kingdom and beyond and there are also opportunities for companies to contribute their own articles.
The pilot edition explores:
- Europe’s largest fibre and internet exhibition: ANGA COM
- How fibre is changing Africa’s future – Written in conjunction with Stefan Stanislawski of global internet access company Ventura Next
- How companies can attract the best engineering talent into their business – Contributed by Richard Gelder, Director of leading recruitment company Hays Recruitment PLC
- How smartphones are changing safety and productivity in engineering and construction
- How new ‘narrow trenching’ internet network construction techniques mean fibre is reaching UK homes faster
To subscribe to COMMUNICA and receive a complimentary copy in your inbox, or to read it online. Visit our media centre.
*John Henry Group would like to thank all contributors, partners and supporters who have aided in providing support and expertise to the first edition of COMMUNICA. To contribute your ideas and articles to COMMUNICA, please email the editor here